We take your privacy very seriously. This policy explains what information is gathered from Web clients visiting NewFallout.com web site, and how that information is used. This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion, so please check back periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our web site. This policy was last revised September 11, 2013.
NewFallout.com is an unofficial web site. The site is fan run, for the fans. All pictures, scans, screen captures etc. are copyright to their original owners (unless stated otherwise). This site is non-profit, and is in no way trying to infringe on the copyrights or businesses of any of the entities. The images displayed on this web site are for non-profit, educational or PERSONAL USE ONLY. All content posted on this site is used under the “Fair Use Copyright Law 107”. If you would like something removed please send an email to or message us on Facebook.
NewFallout.com web site includes links to third party web sites. These links are used to provide further information and are not intended as an endorsement of such web sites and/or their content. We are not responsible for the content or performance of the external web pages. Use of linked sites is at your own risk.
By visiting this site, you are bound by these terms:
In the terms below, WEBMASTER refers to the owner(s) of NewFallout.com web site
- You agree not to redistribute any portion of this site.
- Unless specified otherwise, the WEBMASTER does not claim ownership to anything found on this site.
- The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
- To the best of the WEBMASTER's knowledge, all content, images, videos, concept art, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with “Fair Use Copyright Law 107”.
- The WEBMASTER does not claim any affiliation or connection with Bethesda Softworks LLC.
- The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of this site at any time.
- These terms are in effect throughout the entire site and includes all content.
Information is gathered from visitors to the web site via several methods outlined below:
1. Log Files
Our Web server tracks requests made of it to centrally held log files. Log files can contain any or all of the following types of data:
- The date and time of connection;
- Identification of the page(s)/file(s) requested;
- Whether the request was successful;
- The size (in bytes) sent in response;
- The referring page (where the client came from), as supplied by the client browser;
- The software used to access the server, ie. Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.
We values the privacy of our visitors. NewFallout.com web site will not provide any information about its users and/or their traffic data to any third party company for any purpose, unless required to do so by law.
2. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free service provided by Google, Inc. that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to our web site and compiles a report for us.
All web sites track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, language, screen resolutions, timestamps and referring pages. Information gathered is used for server system administration, identifying broken links, and for producing usage statistics.
Although the logged information may be kept indefinitely, this information cannot personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, and lets me know what pages and information are useful and helpful to visitors.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Other third parties, such as YouTube, may present cookies in order to display their embedded content on our pages. The NewFallout.com web site does not control the dissemination of these cookies and it's recommended you check the relevant third party web site for more information about them.
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your Web browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies please see this page.
Special Note about Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies. To opt out of Google's DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising, visit Ads Settings.